How we collect information about you?
When you visit the JDI Threads website or use JDI Threads services or JDI Threads application, we collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This information may include your IP address, device information including, but not limited to, identifier, name and type, operating system, location, mobile network information and standard web log information, such as your browser type, traffic to and from our site and the pages you accessed on our website. If you create an account or use JDI Threads services, we may collect the following types of information:
• Contact information - your name, address, phone, email, and other similar information.
When you access our website or content or use our application or JDI Threads services, we or companies we work with may place small data files called cookies or pixel tags on your computer or other device. We use these technologies to:
• Recognize you as a JDI Threads customer;
• Customize JDI Threads services, content, and advertising;
• Measure promotional effectiveness; and
• Collect information about your computer or other access device to mitigate risk, help prevent fraud and promote trust and safety.
We use both session and persistent cookies when you access our website or content. Session cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your browser until you erase them or they expire. We also use Local Shared Objects, commonly referred to as “Flash cookies,” to help ensure that your account security is not compromised, to spot irregularities in behavior to help prevent fraud and to support our sites and services.